Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fibromyalgia Bloggers?

I've been looking for blogs written by other people with Fibro, and aside from the wonderful FibroHaven I haven't been very successful in my search! I've come across a couple of nice blogs but most of what I'm coming across are repeats and repeats and repeats of the same articles on 'health' blogs that clearly aren't written by anyone with chronic disease, if they're even written by real people at all!

So if you've come here and you're a real person and you have a link to share with me please do! It'll also help me feel less like I'm talking to myself on here! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie...I just happened to stumble across your blog. I am a real person with Fibro and write about my experiences....both the ups and downs...frustrations...you name it. My blog is called Seeking Equilibrium. www.rosemaryl.blogspot.com also I have links to wonderful blogs written by wonderful women.
    I'll be following you as well!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete