Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brain Vibration

I have a new 'symptom' to add to the long long list of strange things migraine does to my body...  The last three or so episodes I've had, once the pain dissipates I am left with a vibrating sensation in my head.  It feels like my brain is vibrating around in my skull.  Strange right? I don't notice it much when I'm moving around, but when I'm sitting still or lying down it is very noticable.  Also if I try to focus on a specific object I can 'see' the vibration.  I consulted with Dr. Google and all I find is a lot of people with the same symptom and no answers.  I'm going to track this and if it persists I'll be going back to the neuro (three hours away - yay!) for another consult.

Accompanying the vibration is facial numbness (used to go away by the time the pain subsided) and nausea.  It's just a non-stop roller coaster of fun in my head! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment